CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, July 27, 2003

my mom is now making fucking crude comments on how a self proclaimed christian like me can ever be so cheap. how many times must i tell her that it was only for a semi formal event. and then if im called cheap, im sure my family plays a big part too. my family is totally screwed up. trust me on this. and i mean totally. fucking fucked up. my mom thinks that i sleep around with indonesian guys cos sometimes i just tell her that i go out with my schoolmates. and she fucking thinks that i dont study at all. yes maybe im not putting in enough effort. but look, i got first in class for my mid years. so will she just shut her trap?

oh, have i ever mentioned that my sis and my mom thinks that these are the next 3 things i will do. its really fucking insulting to think that your own sister and your own mom thinks so lowly of you.
1) becoming a full pledged lesbian.
2) coming home with a guy to announce that im pregnant.
3) getting into a girls home for dealing with drugs.

thats like.. such a fucking compliment isnt it. and the part about becoming a full pledged lesbian and coming home with a guy is a little contradicting isnt it. so am i supposed to remain straight.. or should i be a lesbian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home